Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First time blogger


Hello all!!! I have decided to join the blogging crowd. Hopefully, I can keep up and post some things that will inspire you to catch the "Scrap Virus" as I have. As a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I have made some great friends and had some of the best times doing something that I have truly grown to love. If there is a cure for what I have, I don't want it!!! Just this weekend, we had an all day stamp at our craft room and WOW, what a turn-out we had!! My sister Tabitha and my friend Kristin even took it through the Holiday!! I'm so jealous!!!!!! Hopefully soon, we will have our home improvements under our belt and I can devote more of my time to creating interesting (if nothing else) layouts to post for you. They will be a mix of digital scrapbooking which I am slowly getting into, traditional scrapbooking, and hand-made cards. I hope you enjoy my posts and look forward to any comments!!

No comments: